Thursday, November 15, 2007

Made in USA

Since I can't think of anything else to write today, I thought I'd link you all to my brother's comic.

Title Page for Made in USA. (Which has nothing of much interest.)
"Chapter 1" in which our hero discovers smoking.
"Chapter 2" in which our hero is far from home.
"Chapter 3" in which our hero starts a journey back.

In making this links, I noticed that, for some reason, he's missing a chunk that happens between the first and second chapters. It was there last week, before he started fiddling with it.

Still, what he has is good and I thought I'd once again (He was still posting to MySpace back then.) point the few of you who visit to the strip.

2 comments:

geewits said...

Wow, He's quite the artist!

ticknart said...

And that's just his pen and ink and computer manipulated stuff.

Sometimes my jealousy knows no bounds.