Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Testy?

Right now, my life is like that point where you lose (hopefully) or gain (usually) some weight and your waist is between holes on a belt where one hole is a little too tight to wear all day and leaves a mark on your body that doesn't disappear until the next morning and the other hole is a little too loose and your pants sag just a bit so you're constantly pulling at your waist just above your butt and people give you weird looks.

On Thursday, I take a step toward finding a permanent hole to settle in. Thursday's the day I take a civil service test thing up in Cow City.

I plan on being a little crazy and stopping in at the old store. Hopefully, someone good will be there, like GIESW or FLIG, but there's no way to know for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the exam. Any chance you can drop off some comic books on Fri or Sat at my mail box? (Not sure if you read my email)

-wings

ticknart said...

I was planning on doing it tomorrow morning on my way out of town.