Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Discoveries

I've discovered a few things about Beta Blogger:
1. I can greatly skew visits to my blog, and I have been, by accident. I've been going through old posts and adding labels (or tags or whatever they should be called) to them. Afterward, I have to repost. Each time I do it my blog becomes the next in the cue for the "Next Blog" button. I only have around 500 posts left to update.
2. My blog no longer has a "Next Blog" button on it, but I'm sure the good people at Blogger are working on that.
3. So far, I like Beta Blogger a lot. I just hope that the html editor will be back soon. I really miss the Comic Sans font.

5 comments:

Queenie said...

When I come here, I find the Next Blog button. Right smack dab in the middle, at the top...

Q

ticknart said...

Well, smack my toes and call me "nickels," it is there. I didn't see it an hour ago.

Queenie said...

:D
It is a ittle annoying, when you are surfing blogs and you suddenly find yourself being asked to sign in.
Especially, when Blogger seems to think you are unworthy of Beta.

Q

ticknart said...

You have to sign in when you hit my blog? To view it?

Not just when you want to write a comment?

Queenie said...

Ha Ha. No! The sign in button on Beta is in the same place Next Blog on Blogger,
Ha Ha.

Q