Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Run-Off

You ever worry that you're being to angst-y and people will start to think that it's all just being faked to earn sympathy and then you decided not to post something you wrote because you'd rather not worry people but you really want to post it even though it'd do no good because you didn't want sympathy you just wanted to vent and you planned to turn the comments off to make sure you won't have to read the oh-you'll-be-okay and I'm-there-for-you comments since those sorts of things just make you feel worse and then you end up posting something that makes you seem both angry and even more angst-y?

Yeah.

Anyway, here's a Shortpacked! and a How To Be Happy and a PVP... nuts.

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Now you HAVE to post it.
And I will NOT be there for you because in all reality...who the hell are you, anyway?

Q

ticknart said...

Hey, I'm a citizen the USA, I don't HAVE to do anything, except buy stuff so the economy will be strong as our president tries to conquer the world... I mean encourage democracy to spread throughout the world.

Yeah! Who the hell am I? No one! That's who! :) (Is that smiley face necessary to display sarcasm? Could I have gotten away with not using it?)

Mostly, I'm just sick of being full of angst and feeling depressed and scared and useless and jealous, which is pretty much what the post was about.

Maybe I will post it. Not today, though. Today, I spend my time at work writing a letter to my grandma who sent me a card last week.

Queenie said...

Grandmas rock.

Q