Thursday, August 03, 2006

Evil?

The Supervisor is going to a training thing next week and tomorrow is her Friday off. She told SHTK that SHTK would have to do all the calendaring, including all the requests that come in.

The Supervisor slacked off on setting the requests. I don't think she only set three yesterday and, the last time I looked, three today. The cart with new requests is quite full.

SHTK didn't want to have to do all the calendaring and she went to The Supervisor to express her concerns. The Supervisor then went to JSIN to find out what, if anything should be done. JSIN told The Supervisor that he didn't want SHTK to set new requests because she's worked out of her class too much recently and shouldn't do it anymore.

That means when The Supervisor gets back on the 14th, there will be at least two carts full of hearing requests!

SHTK told me about this nearly an hour ago. I've had a little smile on my face ever since.

No comments: