Friday, August 25, 2006

More Than Doubled

I was doing my daily perusal of my Site Meter statistics and I noticed that there's been a huge (for me) jump in readership.

I'm sure it won't last, but it's nice to feel like a big blog for a short time.

So, I am going to thank kalinara (I've read several of her posts that ragnell has linked to in her posts. kalinara is really good, too.) for linking this post at When Fan Girls Attack.

Thank you.

Oh, and for those of you who left my praise post and found the last post more offensive than funny, sorry.

I had to get it out of my system, though. It's been stuck in my head since I was shaving this morning and it made me think of the episode of Leave It To Beaver where Wally dulls Ward's razor blades by shaving off nothing at all and that led me to wondering what Ward was like beneath his "father knows best" exterrior and what it would be like if he showed it on accident.

I think it's funny.

No comments: