Friday, April 27, 2007

Made in USA

Just a short one today, since work is almost over and I've had little time to do other things.

Anyway, since comic people have been stopping by my page this week, I thought that maybe I should point out my brother's comic, again to get people to take a look. It's not about superheroes, but if you enjoy sly, sardonic humor (or humour) that's paced more slowly than you usually see, you'll like it. If you enjoy stories about robots that hitchhike and visit the moon, you'll like it even more.

5 comments:

choochoo said...

That brother of yours sure can draw

ticknart said...

I know. I'm pretty wicked jealous.

Anonymous said...

"wicked jealous"?
*snicker*

ticknart said...

Sometimes I think I'm from New England. So, what?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, sure, and I'm from Minnesota, doncha know.