Friday, June 22, 2007

Gentle Sheep

Been boxing files all day today. Okay, I wasn't boxing files while I was putting boxes together, or while I was on my lunch break, or while I was moving the boxes from near the shelves to the place where they will rest for a while, but most of my time today has been spent putting files in boxes.

One of the best things about boxing the files is that I can listen to myPod while doing it. I don't have to pretend to be paying attention to anything other than the files and the boxes. It's really nice.

For the last hour, I played only one song, over and over again. It was "Gentle Sheep" by The Ditty Bops. It's just such a great song. Sort of happy, sort of not. I'm not sure how to describe it, but I like it a lot. (I remember being pointed to a video of theirs because it was suggested for people who like girls who look like Louise Brooks. I'm surely one of those people.)

In other news, I don't think there is other news.

Funny, it seems like I should add the word "yet" to the end of that last sentence because that's what's done right. The only problem is that it would be sort of like lying. Since I don't expect there to be any other of news, why should I add "yet"?

Okay, time to pack up. Hope your weekend is nice.

No comments: