Thursday, June 28, 2007

WTF?

Thinking of things to write here, this week, has been really difficult and I don't know why. I had exactly the same number of things to write about last week, but it all seemed so much easier.

Well, fuck it.

How about the wedding that I'm going to on Saturday, huh? It's for a friend that I've known a long time. Like since second grade. We weren't friend friends back then, but I knew of him. The friend thing didn't happen until high school. He worked in China for a year a while ago.

His fiancée I don't know, at all. I think I've met her twice, maybe three times if she was working that day Wings and I crashed the 'Bucks they worked at. I couldn't remember her name until I got the invitation a few months ago. See, the thing is when I first heard about her it was from my old roommate. I asked her what she was like and one of the things he said was that she has a sort of Jennifer Tilly voice. Ever since that time, I've called her Jennifer in my head. Whether they have similar voices, I'll have to leave up to the experts.

In the world of sports, I have no idea what the hell's going on. In fact, I'd rather keep a mummified monkey cock than know. I think it's baseball season, but what does it matter? I'm not a gamblin' man. My knee cap, or life, doesn't hang in the balance if the local team doesn't beat the spread. In fact, no matter how the local team does, my life won't change one little bit. I won't even hear about it!

Same goes for Dancing with the Fucking Stars or whatever "reality" TV show is popular right now. I don't don't know, and I don't care. HA! Eat it you network bastards! I don't have to put up with your crap!

2 comments:

Jazz said...

Tough week, eh Tick?

Have a good weekend.

ticknart said...

Jazz, my week was more long, stupid, and painful than tough. The the Lord on High, Grundtumops, that next week has only four working days here in The States.

You have a good weekend, too. Soon enough the problems at The Cottage will be fixed and it will be perfect again.