Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Random Soundtrack

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... and a lot of the songs fit with the setting

Opening Credits: Take the A Train -- Duke Ellington & Ella Fitzgerald

Waking Up: Overture from Tommy (A Rock Opera) -- Assembled Multitude

First Day At School: Sleep -- The Dandy Warhols

Falling In Love: Faithless, The Wonder Boy -- Radio Head

Fight Song: I Love Lucy Theme -- Probably the CBS Orchestra

Breaking Up: My Hero Zero -- The Lemonheads

Prom: I Me Mine -- The Beatles

Life: The Dick Van Dyke Show Theme -- Probably the CBS Orchestra

Mental Breakdown: Manta Ray -- The Pixies

Driving: The First Thing You Know -- Lee Marvin (from Paint Your Wagon)

Flashback: Good Morning Starshine -- Oliver

Getting back together: Up Where We Belong -- Joe Cocker & Jennifer Wames

Wedding: The Kite -- Anthony Rapp (from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown)

Birth of Child: Piece of Dirt -- They Might Be Giants

Final Battle: Cotton Fields -- Creedence Clearwater Revival

Death Scene: The Lady is a Tramp -- Frank Sinatra

Funeral Song: Choctaw Hayride -- Allison Krauss & Union Station

End Credits: The Bjork Song -- Lore Sjöberg and Dave Neilsen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought a couple were quite appropriate:
Fight Song: I Love Lucy Theme

Driving: The First Thing You Know

Life: The Dick Van Dyke Show Theme


If I were to try this on MY ipod, all I'd get would be Christmas songs.

ticknart said...

You can still try it, it may just get a little repetative.

Jazz said...

I like your taste in music.

ticknart said...

Thanks, Jazz, I do, too.