Monday, October 01, 2007

Unthinking

Technically, I'm supposed to answer these questions in the other person's comments and then post these here for you all to answer them in my comment. I figured I'd just write answer to them to a person I don't know and let you all do whatever the hell you want to do.

1) Can you cook?
Sure. I need ingredients and a recipe and equipment to do it, but sure.

2) What was your dream growing up?
Is this supposed to be like the reoccurring dream I had where my fourth grade class was walking along a high cliff to a castle carved into the mountain that was guarded by giant tin soldiers and nutcrackers?

3) What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could draw/paint in a way that actually lets the things I see in my head exist on paper.

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Surprising.

5) Favorite vegetable?
Is cauliflower a vegetable? I like cauliflower.

6) What was the last book you read?
A Clash of Kings

7) What zodiac sign are you ?
Aries, according to my birth date, but so is my mom and my brothers best friend, and somehow we all lead totally different and unique lives.

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Where?
Not that I know of, but I can't see my but too easily.

9) Worst Habit?
I don't know. I don't chew my finger nails anymore and that was the only bad habit that I was willing to focus on.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Did I just drop you off? Do I see your car anywhere nearby? Do I know you? Are you a hooker? If you are a hooker, shouldn't you be offering me a ride?

11) What is your favorite sport?
Is avoiding talking about or hearing talk about sports a sport?
Depending on who's playing, and what their wearing, I can make it through a few minutes of beach volley ball on TV before changing the channel. That's a sport, right? It's in the Olympics.

12) Negative or Optimistic attitude?
I'd say I'm a pessimist who's always disappointed when he's right about the world.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Who are you again?
If I know you, I'd probably talk with you, or try to talk with you. Why do so many people have trouble speaking in an elevator? It's not like we're standing at a urinal.
If I don't know you, I'd pretend I was alone until on of us exited.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Sixth Grade.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you
I don't know, ask someone else, please.

16) Do you have any pets?
Nope.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I'd be surprised.

18) What was your first impression of me?
The "you" I took this from I thought was funny and cute.
The theoretical you I'm writing to, I don't know. Whore?

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Some clowns are funny, but I have yet to see one that I thought was cute or scary.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
I keep thinking about dying my hair black, but really I'd like to be of average weight.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Conscience.

22) What color eyes do you have?
I think they're greenish, but when I look into the mirror I'm usually watching where I'm shaving and not my eyes.

23) Ever been arrested?
Not that I know of.

24) Bottle or Draft?
I'm not an alcohol drinker, but if I was, I'd rather a draft.

25) If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Pay off my loans.

26) Would you date me?
Probably not.

27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
A jungle gym?

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Only the personal kind.

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
There are things I do in my spare time, but I wouldn't consider any of them my favorite.

30) Do you swear a lot?
Not very fucking much.

31) Biggest pet peeve?
Stupid people who revel in their stupidity.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Lost.

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Sure, but believing in something or appreciating doesn't mean you'd actually do it.

34) If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be?
Christ, it depends on how long I've know you and if that "date" thing worked out.

35) Do you believe in God?
I don't think I do.

36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same?
I have no problems reposting it, but seeing as how the person I got this from doesn't know it's over here, I doubt I'll get that person's answers.

2 comments:

geewits said...

I'm sorry you had a bad sixth grade. A VERY BAD sixth grade apparently. It should make you feel better to know that as you get older and have truly horrible things happen like watching your father die in a restaurant at his retirement party that sixth grade won't seem so bad. I'm just sayin'.

ticknart said...

I try not to think about sixth grade.

Also, I think having horrible things happen in one quick burst, see the father example, than have it stretch out over nine, or so, months. Although until the horrible happens, I'll take your word for it.