Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Letter to Blogger

Dear Blogger,

I've been reading some of the things about this new "Blogger in Draft." I guess that video blogging is becoming more popular and adding polls is cool and the more languages is a great way to expand the blogoverse on these internets, but when are you going to work out future posting?

I want to be able to write things and choose when they're going to be posted. I don't have a laptop, so posting things while I'm away from my computer just doesn't happen. I'm not going out of my way to use a Kinko's computer or a computer at a coffee shop that I have to pay to use. That's a waste of my money. But I would like to write something, anything, in advance and know that it'll pop up on the day I choose at the time of my liking.

I can't be the only person who uses blogger who wants this, can I?

All the best,

ticknart

4 comments:

Jazz said...

Dear Blogger,

Besides the feature Ticknart wants, it would also be fun if you actually posted my entries when I write them, rather than 3 hours later.

Just sayin'

Jazz

Queenie said...

Dear Blogger:
I do not like your label system. I think it looks ugly on my page.
It disturbs order.

Q

ticknart said...

Dear Jazz,

That problem sucks. I wonder what's wrong and who may have to be hurt to fix it.

ticknart

ticknart said...

Dear Queenie,

You can get rid of the labels on your page if you edit the layout and then click the edit button on "Blog Posts."

Hope that helps.

ticknart