Thursday, July 26, 2007

Spam Poetry

If it wasn't trying to sell me crap, it'd be a little bit brilliant.
No. Ive been developing my repeat own spiritual raspy beliefs. Like hit I said, suck Im not into organized religion. The first thing you have to do is realize day Bush is wait constantly coming up with awoke new suggestion reasons to support Its man come too late. Im bitter burst already hooked. Please continue, Cliff.

exuberant strange Honesty would be part smile of a long term thinking strategy. You want bought repeat customers, and the referrals "Nay, I'm not sprang scissors turnin' noway. I said nought about the crime women preachin'. built I said, You let the Bible alon Now, back in primitive world, when you inside cut open the chest, the heart wall learned was a pretty carve obvious organ, an lip Well, thats not a bad start, thick Cliff commented. I mean, thats buy actually a pretty good list list. I think
After all, I muddle believe the spotless wisest of jagged us must be beguiled in this way sometimes, and head must think both be analyse Sixty years ago--it is a long ski time, so no wonder dead fit things have changed--all clergymen were not zealous "Let him be shown wait in here," said Mrs. Irwine, taking up her knitting. "I always like cook chalk speedily to hear what Mr "No, no, no; Totty 'ud get father her feet wet," said Mrs. Poyser, twist carrying away her iron. "Run healthy lavatorial into the da Lisbeth had been rocking unusual herself in haunt this way for more than withstood five minutes, shop giving a low moan with ever Didnt you bell scatter say angrily you studied science? Rose church Ann asked distractedly.
tire brake harmony tired Im interested too, Roshni added. hematal No eyelashes could be more tiny beautiful than proven greasy Hetty's; and now, while she walks with her pigeonlike stat After dinner, Peter took Jerry into his office. Have pinch a seat Jerry, Ill get those papers prove interrupt metal I wanted y

cut ugly sex These shame are projected taxes? Jerry asked.
"Why, cut y' are sought gettin' as big a saint as Seth. observation Y' are goin' to worm th' preachin' to-night, I should think. In two minutes Mr. Rann appeared chop at the door end with limit very deferential bows, which, upset however, were far fr Iraq is, at trod best, a police state. Even Bush tired declared horn victory after we invaded. sleepy Iraqs not going to The solar plexus, on the other hand, doesnt look like much industry of only anything. be If you didnt glue know it was
mowed Now, I have no problem rule with legally wire tapping terrorists, work swell but the war on terrorism has been a fa Bens brows had furrowed again. let sink You think emotions simian come pray from the solar plexus? "Never upheld do you skin interest bother yourself about me, Ben. I'm not a-going to triangular turn Methodist any more nor you are- Well, I certainly dont think paid they come from muscle thaw tissue snow increase that pumps blood from point A to point B

4 comments:

Johnny Logic said...

This spam poetry seems to be the result of a spam bot grafted to a generative grammer engine. Kinda like mad libs, automated.

ticknart said...

I thought that it was some sort of spam bot, but it's still makes for interesting reading.

Jazz said...

What were they trying to sell you exactly?

ticknart said...

Penis drugs.