Friday, June 04, 2004

Harry Potter was good, but there'll be more on that tomorrow. Other stuff today.

I've decided to cancel the trip to Ashland this summer. I had the form all filled out to see Henry VI parts 1, 2, and 3, King Lear, Oedipus Complex X, and A Raisin in the Sun. Then I looked at how much money I'd have by August, and how much time I'd have to spend away from work, not getting paid, and can't do it. Maybe next year, when I have some actual vacation time. Sigh.

I have, however, decided to go to Modesto on Sunday. Why? Because I want to go to a decent used bookstore that doesn't require me to go to Bezerkly. Maybe I'll find something good. Maybe not. Maybe I'll eat lunch down there. Maybe it'll be a whirlwind thing where I only go to the bookstore. Maybe I'll wander around. Who knows?

No comments: