Sunday, June 27, 2004

Whoa

One of the coworkers came back from vacation today. It's been three weeks since she last worked. Three. Weeks. It doesn't feel like three week. It feels like only a few days.

I don't think not remember fifteen to eighteen days is a good thing. In fact, I think it's a horrible thing. The only evidence that I've done anything during this time are my blog posts and my school work. Nothing else.

Scary.

Also, I found out today that the guy who I congratulated on leaving 'Bucks didn't quit, he was asked to resign his position. Of course the girl he's fucking isn't going to be asked to resign, nor will she be outright fired, maybe it's because she's a shift supervisor. She (and another shift) get away with everything though. Now this is messed up. If your gonna punish one, you should punish the other. Why don't they do that?

No comments: