Monday, June 21, 2004

Sleeplessness

What do you do when you can't sleep at night?

Do you just lay in bed thinking sleepy thoughts?

Do you turn on the TV and watch an infomercial?

Do you grab a book or magazine?

Recently, I've been pulling myself out of bed and reading Harry Potter fan-fic. Not exactly the most important discovery I've made on the 'net. I've read a few short stories and two novel-length fan-fics. This one takes place when Harry's at school and makes all the characters horny little punks. It was a fun read, only because I couldn't take it seriously. That's probably the only way to read it. The other long one takes place years after the book and was much easier to read, mostly because the characters actually stay in character.

Do you want to know what's even worse? Most of the time, while I'm reading this stuff, I put on the sound-track to the first Harry Potter movie.

Not one of my proudest moments, but it's still fun.

No comments: