Saturday, June 26, 2004

Lotsa Pages

It's not often a person gets to post a twenty odd page entry on his or her blog, is it. Most people seem to go for that one paragraph, five or six sentence thing, in which they, hopefully, make a witty observation about politics or life or games or people or something. I don't think I achieve that wit thing very often on this page. When it comes to wit, I usually leave it to the comics I paste here.

That's not to say that I've never done it. I bet I have. I don't want to go through the hundred odd posts I've made to find out, I'm just lazy that way.

So, I've been out of bed for nearly two hours. This morning is moving very slowly. I don't know what's up with it. I don't understand why it's going so slowly. Maybe it's because I don't have to be to work until after one and my brain is trying to make it seem like I have more time than I actually do have. Stupid brain. I'd rather it be moving quickly so I can get my day over with so I can get tomorrow started and over with so I can get Monday started and over with and on and on and on.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Now play Classical Gas."

No comments: