Thursday, June 03, 2004

Error

No review at 'Bucks, today. Several things contributed to this, including the computer being broken from 9PMish last night until 10AMish this morning; a new employee came in for "First Impressions," which the manager forgot about yesterday afternoon, and had to be reminded of when she got there this morning; and the schedule (which is supposed to be posted by 5PM on Wednesday) still wasn't done by the time I left this afternoon.

When will my review happen? I don't know, but the manager is supposed to, within two weeks, sit down with me and discuss me with me.

Since I don't have to work until 2PM tomorrow, and since I'm a nerd/geek/freak/Trekie, I've decided to go and see a midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. This is my favorite book in the series, and it looks like it'll be a great movie. Strange, but by the time I get out of the movie, early in the morning, it'll just under 12 hours before I have to be at work.

On it goes, and on I go. Hope you're well.

No comments: