Tuesday, August 10, 2004

FYI

So, I just got off the phone with my parents, whom I am staying with and visiting this weekend in Cowtown. I spoke with them for two reasons: 1. To let them know when I'd be up. 2. To congratulate my dad for getting hired full time at the junior college out there. Everyone, tell him he did good!

During the talk, it was mentioned that two of my relatives (who lurk here and maybe on your blog), counselors of a sort, are concerned about me. Getting me pills was even spoken of. (I NEVER plan on taking pills like that, unless the world gets so unbearable I need someone to wheel me out of here while wearing a Napoleon style hat and a straight jacket. GIESW went to the doctor with her mother, the other day; her mother explained GIESW's moods and the doctor wrote a prescription without asking GIESW if she wanted pills. Does that sound like the right move? I don't think so. I'd rather spend money on a psychiatrist whom I won't speak to in thirty minute sessions than get pills that fuck with my brains chemistry.) I understand the concern, but you don't have to be worried about me. The only way I'd hurt myself is after I finish off all the rounds out of a semi-automatic rifle into a crowded mall, and that's unlikely to happen. I keep the sunshine, lolly-pops, and rainbows of my life balled up inside and spew the bile, puss, and radio active waste all over the blog. That's what it's there for.

If you want to see sunshine, lolly-pops, and rainbows then check out the April 13th through 19th posts.

No comments: