Sunday, August 29, 2004

9 to 5

I'm working a Dolly Parton shift at work today and all I can think about is climbing back into bed and sleeping until I have to work tomorrow morning, early.

The weirdness of this week got to me. I forgot to wish wingb34 Happy Birthday on the actual day. I've already written her an e-mail Happying her and apologizing to her. Now I just need to get the gift into the mail. Post office is closed today, maybe tomorrow, after work.

I saw Garden State, yesterday. It was quite wonderful. I was reminded of The Graduate quite a bit. I was, as with so many movies, a bit disappointed with the ending, but it was still good. Go see it and enjoy.

I'm off to work to serve the Sunday Hordes of rude religious people. Hope your Sunday is like Calvin and Hobbes' Sunday, lazy.

No comments: