Friday, August 06, 2004

QUIZ

The Lone Wolf
Category V - The Lone
Wolf


Though you'd be welcome in most groups, you prefer
a more solitary path.


What Type of Social Entity are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Now that's a funky picture, isn't it? Oh the things you find on other peoples blogs that reaffirm what you thought of yourself.

I work late tonight (and tomorrow night), so I forced myself to sleep in. "How did I do that?" I ask myself. Well, I woke up at 6:30, saw the clock, called myself a stupid carp-knocker because I'll be at work until at least midnight and that's way too early to wake up. I closed my eyes, buried my face in my pillow and eventually slept. I did it twice more before finally accepting that 9ish was late enough. Only 14 or so hours left until I'm off work. Cheer for me.

I'm being weird again over at Johnny Logic's page. I'm not sure why I'm compelled to do this, but I am. I'm just afraid that I'll run out of songs and poems about roads and street.

*sigh*

I've started a new book. This one's by Margaret Weis without Tracy Hickman, who make up one of my favorite writing teams out there. I've read other books by just Weis, she has on series that's just wonderful fun, very little serious about it at all. This series that she's written isn't shaping up to be quite as fun as that other, but it'll be interesting. Books are always interesting, aren't they? Even when it's so impossible horrid, I can't help but wonder why it was published or who is actually paying for the pleasure of reading the crap. Of course, what's crap to me is treasure to others.

No comments: