Monday, August 16, 2004

Front Is Back

My front is back in Cowcity. I braved the 100 degree valley to drive back today because I have to open with OWGAWE tomorrow. Tomorrow is also the first day I will see The Manager since she had her meeting with The Wraith and had to show him the papers five of us had to fill out and sign, but I didn't sign. Will she speak with me about it? I don't know, and I don't really care.

School also starts tomorrow. I have my parking permit, but no books yet. I still have no backpack, or other bag, yet. Hopefully, it'll be a good class.

The friends I have who are going to China are leaving this week. If I had stayed in Cowtown until sometime this evening (maybe now?) I would have been able to say good-bye face to face, but that isn't going to happen. This is disappointing, but I stayed as long as I could and still make it here in time to catch many hours of sleep, which is what I should bet too now.

No comments: