Saturday, August 07, 2004

Waitin'

I'm sitting here, wait until it's time for me to head to work. I smell like coffee already because I'm wearing the Wednesday/Saturday summer shirt and I really didn't want to do laundry just for one stupid shirt. Once again I close. Oh, joy.

All of the red SweeTarts, that I refuse to eat, have been arranged into the shape of a fish on my desk. I'm still waiting to see if anyone wants them. Do you? Don't be afraid to ask. I'll even take out the one that I accidentally put in my mouth because I thought it was an orange in the low light.

Because one of the assistant managers actually did the schedule correctly, I have next weekend off so I can go to Cowtown where I'll see the parents and, hopefully, the cousins I missed the last time I was up.

School starts the day after my trip to Cowtown. I should probably get out there and buy a new backpack or other kind of bag I can use to carry books and such. The class I'm excited about next semester is to learn Lightwave, which is a 3D animation program. I hope it's not too hard.

No comments: