Tuesday, April 17, 2007

And Then She Responds

And she says that she's been having an internal struggle (although she used the word debate) over telling him ever since their dating thing became more. And there were moments that could have been used. And time has passed. And there's some rationalizing in there. And some fear, too.

And I don't know what to say. I still think she should tell him, but I know all the what ifs. I've gone over them in my head from her point of view and from his. I can't know how he would react because I don't know him at all. I don't even know how I'd react.

I only know what I'd like to know if I were him.

I think I know what I'll say, now.

And I think I've gotten myself into something I shouldn't have.

4 comments:

Jazz said...

Tick, unless you know this person in real life, you haven't gotten yourself into anything.

ticknart said...

Jazz, you're right and I know it. It just feels like I've invaded someone's privacy, even though it's all in a public forum, and because I don't know her in real life I've poked my nose where it doesn't belong.

It's fucking annoying having a blog-crush on someone and not wanting to see that person hurt over something stupid.

Anonymous said...

Ooo, a blog crush! I didn't know!

ticknart said...

And that makes a difference, the mooooooo?