Monday, April 23, 2007

Allergy Burn?

I feel like I've been sunburned, although I don't look it.

It started on Saturday at APE. Suddenly the flesh on my face felt very warm and a little sting-y.

I don't think I'm sunburned. I walked, under cloud cover, for forty minutes on Saturday morning. Spent much of the day inside wandering between tables.

Bought something from this guy, and this guy (I saw the basic form of the next book, awesome), and this guy (I keep hoping he'll do more Don Quixote, but the shadow stuff is good, too), and this guy (I wish there were four of him so he could do more stories for his other characters, but I understand wanting to be creative and do other things). And asked this guy if he was going to make a soundtrack of the opera. He said he was thinking about it. Maybe for Christmas.

Don't know why I feel sunburned. Maybe I'll just blame it on allergies. That works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do know, don't you, that you CAN get a sunburn even when it is cloudy out.

ticknart said...

My outside time that whole day was, at the most, two hours, broken up pretty evenly into three parts with several hours in doors in between and the first time I felt this way was on Saturday during the start of the second time outside.

I may be prone to quick burning, but not that quick.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you were suffering from cloud burn then?

ticknart said...

Still am, I guess