Wednesday, April 04, 2007

In A Perfect World...

Tonight I'd be going to a concert. I'd be seeing The Barenaked Ladies, or They Might Be Giants, or The Dresden Dolls, or The Ditty Bops, or some band that I really enjoy and get lost in their world of music for an hour or so. Then tomorrow I'd head to The City to see a matinee of Spamalot and I'd sit in the center, up front (but not the front row) down in the orchestra section. After the play I'd head out for some nice Thai food and leave The City full and happy.

The world is not perfect, however, none of the bands that I want to see are in my neck of the woods right now and Spamalot isn't in The City.

So, tonight I'll finish watching the first season of Scrubs and I'll read some comics and my book. Tomorrow I don't know what I'll do, but I'll at least go out to lunch and have some ice cream or frozen yogurt.

No comments: