Thursday, April 19, 2007

From My MySpace Blog

Five

Been a while since anything this stupid has come through my bulletins, but this one is really stupid.

I give you, as it was titled in my bulletins, "I would never"

Girl: I was at my grandmothers helping her around the house

Boy: Why didnt you ###### call me?

Girl: Baby Im sorry i lost track of time

Boy: Not as sorry as your going to be bitch
the boy grabs her by the hair and slams her to the ground

Girl: Please baby stop im sorry

Boy: Kicks her in the face and then the ribs and says I called your ###### grandmothers house you were not ###### there you lying peice of ####

Girl: Wait stop please let me...

Boy: Steps on her throat and says Shut the #### up bitch. Get's over the top of her and starts to rape her.

Girl: No baby please Stop please

Boy: I said shut the #### up and he spit in her face. He then pins her down with her hands above her head, and he penatrates her

Girl: Please stop your hurting me please. She starts to screem and tries to get away

Boy: Bitch if you don't shut up i sware to god ill kill you after a few minutes he finishes and removes the rest of her clothes and pushes her out in the snow, saying stay away from here you nasty bitch.

Girl: Crying and sobbing she takes out a Rolex watch and says today is christmas i was just getting your gift. She gets in her car,
she gets home and takes a long shower....

Two months later she goes to apply for a job and has to take a drug test. The boss comes out and says i have news for you your not on drugs, but you are pregnant. The girl begins to cry and drives home she decides to call the boy but, he doesn't answer.......

6 months later she is almost nine months pregnant and the phone rings its the boy

Girl: I missed you so much i have news for you im pregnant and its your baby!

Boy: Really well................................. Look you nasty bitch that is not my baby get the #### over me i hate your guts you are a nasty ##### #### you never call me again... ohh yeah, and i never loved you, you were just another piece of ass. The boy hangs up.

Girl: I think its finally over she calls her mom....

Mom: Hi Baby. How are you?

Girl: Im fine how are you?

Mom: Good

Girl: Mom I was callin you to tell you that i love you okay

Mom: I love you to baby. Do you think you are coming over today?

Girl: Nah i think im just going to take a long nap

Mom: Okay, bye then baby, sleep tight

Girl: I will mom goodnight. Hangs up.

Mom realizes its only nine am and has a bad feeling she drives over to her daughters house opens the door and see's her daughter hanging from the ceiling fan, her wrists are cut and shes not breathing she is rushed to the hospital. The baby is saved......
..
......
...
...
......
.......
...
....
.....
....
.....
......
....
.....
.........
........
......
..
......
...
...
......
.......
...
....
.....
....
.....
......
....
.....
.........
........
........
......
...
...
......
.......
...
....
.....
....
.....
......
....
.....
.........
........
........
......
...
...
......
.......
...
....
.....
....
.....
......
....
.....
.........
........
........
......
...
...
......
.......
...
....
.....
....
.....
......
....
.....
.........
........
........
......
...
...
......
.......
...
....
.....
....
.....
......
....
.....
.........
........
........
......
...
...
......
.......
...
....
.....
....
.....
......
....
.....
.........
........
........
......
...
...
......
.......
...
....
.....
....
.....
......
....
.....
.........
........
........
......
...
...
......
.......
...
....
.....
....
.....
......
....
.....
.........
........
......
15 years later the baby, all grown now, kills her father, the man that conceived her and raped her mother and then kills herself.

If you have a heart then repost this for guys repost this (I would never) Girl repost this (I hate boys like this)
Where to start? Where to start?

I know: formatting. When trying to write something that looks like a script, remember that you have to set the actions off from the dialog. So, when I read, "Boy: I said shut the #### up and he spit in her face. He then pins her down with her hands above her head, and he penatrates her" or "Boy: Steps on her throat and says Shut the #### up bitch. Get's over the top of her and starts to rape her." I shouldn't be reading it like Boy actually says, "He then pins her down with her hands above her head, and he penetrates her." Because, and I know this from experience, people rarely narrate their own lives and when they do, the general population uses it's pressure system to rid the person of this aberrant behavior. Besides, announcing to the person you're about to rape as you rape them is unhelpful. I'm sure she knows what going on. Especially after getting her throat stepped on.

Second, why is this being passed around? Is it supposed to make guys look better than Boy in this story or is it to suggest that all the women are as weak as Girl is? I think you'd have to look pretty hard to find a male out there who doesn't look better in comparison to Boy. I've yet to meet any who yell, stomp throats, and rape because he didn't get a phone call. So, guys out there, if you don't get that phone call choose only to yell and rape, because you're still better than Boy.

Girl on the other hand is a pretty weak member of the female population. Sure, I don't know her back story. Maybe she's always raped by Boy, but then why would she still fight him? Hell, why would she still be with him? And then she finds out she's pregnant and she's sad because she doesn't hear from him and continues to go on, but when he tells her he didn't ever love her she kills herself? Didn't the raping, throat stomping, and being thrown out into the snow, naked, prove he didn't love her? Shit!

Third, don't anyone out there be afraid of the word "fuck." Especially when you're writing a story about an angry buy beating and raping and hating his girlfriend. Writing "####" instead of "fuck" makes it even more childish than it already is.

Also, it's okay to write "shit," too. You're already using "fuck" why not go for all the words on Carlin's list?

Fourth, WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT TO ALL THIS!? If I repost it with the heading "I would never" is that supposed to make women feel safer around me. If I have to sign a fucking pledge promising that I won't stomp a woman's throat, kick her in the chest, rape her, and throw her out into the snow this world is more fucked up than I already think it is. And if you want me to sign the pledge, I promise I'll be out of there so fast it'll be like I wasn't there in the first place.

And finally, why the hell is this even being passed around MySpace? Is it making all of those kicked, stomped, raped, suicidal victims feel better knowing this story is out there? FUCK!

No comments: