Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Yesterday's Problems BecomeToday's Memories

  1. Mocking bird imitating the crosswalk chirp and all the car alarms in the city at 2AM.
  2. Waking up.
  3. Going to work.
  4. Sitting where the drawers in my desk used to be.
  5. Attorneys.
  6. Nose bleeding at lunch. (Short version.)
  7. Going back to work after lunch.
  8. Only two of us in the office after two.
  9. Huge pile of mail.
  10. Attorneys.
  11. Carpet fluff that keeps appearing.
  12. Nose bleeding after eating dinner. (Long version.)
  13. Cleaning drops of blood off the carpet.
  14. The slug-like blood clot that comes out of my nose after a long nose bleed.
  15. That same fucking mocking bird chirping all night long.
  16. Another nose bleed just before midnight.
I've stopped taking the antihistamines I was using to keep my allergies down hoping that my nose wall will remoisten and heal. I also swabbed it with generic Neosporin stuff to aid in the recovery.

In happier news, the other thing I spent some birthday money on came yesterday. It's the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series box set. It was on sale last week for $99.98, which is way cheaper than its usual $199.98 price tag. So, that was nice.

Oh, and today, I'm pretty afraid of blowing my nose because I don't want to open old wounds, doncha know.

2 comments:

Jazz said...

God I hate that blood clot slug that eventually slithers out after a nose bleed. *shudder*

ticknart said...

Yeah, but better out the nose than out the mouth because it's gonna be coming out one or the other.