Thursday, April 19, 2007

Nutin' 'Portant

Once again, it's late in my workday and I haven't really thought about what to post here. I did do some ranting over at my MySpace, but it's pretty much all focused on the stupidity of MySpace and the stupid things that people post there. I swear, I just want to reach out and cyber-slap the people that post that crap, even if they are my family.

Oh, a MySpace netiquette question: My brother and his (long term) girlfriend broke-up a couple of months ago, he hasn't knocked her out of his friend's list, is it okay for me to knock her (and her pets) out of mine? Or should I wait until he does it first? Besides, she doesn't post anything interesting anymore. What's the point of keeping her on my friends list if I doubt I'll ever see her? It's not like I'll run into her at APE this weekend, she hated that thing.

Thinking of APE, I really want the comic book that me, my brother, and two of our friends started more than two years ago to move the fuck forward. I've done what I could do to the best of my ability, the art is up to them. One friend has actually gotten stuff finished. I don't think the other two people have done much. Maybe the one friend and I should split her section off into its own mini and just focus on that. Do you think we should just say "fuck them, we'll go at on our own"? We probably need to get at least my brother's permission since he did really help us create the main character and the the world she live in. *sigh*

So, how's life in your Genesis Tub?

4 comments:

Jazz said...

Dumb question, if you think MySpace is so stupid, why go there? Or is it one of those train wreck type things where you just can't help yourself?

ticknart said...

Not a dumb question, Jazz.

I first went to MySpace and joined because the person my brother was dating had a blog but only people on her friends list could read it and I, being suspious and nosey, wanted to read it. I keep going back because occasionally I get info about family members who live far away from me. I still think the place sucks for what it's become, but there are a couple of reasons for me to go back there.

Anonymous said...

Really, though, what more COULD I have asked than to ink this?

ticknart said...

Maybe painting covers?

That'd be really cool.