Monday, April 30, 2007

GAAAAAAAAAAH

The winds shifted, or something, last Friday and my allergies have decided that they want me writing in misery. I wish they wanted me dead, instead.

When I'm outside, my eyes are alternating between itching and burning while they try to dribble out all the liquid in my bodies.

My nose doesn't seem to care if I'm inside or outside. It dribbles snot that has the consistency of 1:2 Elmer's Glue and water. It tickles and itches to know end. And it's made me sneeze so much that my head is only a few more sneezes away from migraine territory.

If I still lived in Cowtown, my allergy season would be winding down about now. I don't live there though, I live here. And that means I probably have another six to eight weeks of this misery.

Oh, well, at least there's a Weird Al show in June to look forward to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need some pills?

ticknart said...

The headache ones? Yes, please.

Anonymous said...

Okay, want I should mail them to you or do you want to pick some up this weekend?

ticknart said...

I'll get 'em this weekend. I still have two sets? pack? I'm not sure what to call them, but I have two of 'em.