Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The List For 01-04-07

Stan Lee Meets Silver Surfer
52 #35
newuniversal #2
Superman Confidential #3
Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes #25
The Boys #7

Notes:
Nothing in the mail last week, so it was a small load.

Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes #25
Couldn't find #24 last week, I'll probably have to look elsewhere for it. Still, I saw how Mon-El returned, that was pretty nifty. And the "introduction" of Ranzz as a man with a mission who thinks he's doing good for the galaxy is nice. I wonder how he's going to screw it up. I mean he's Ranzz, he has to.

52 #35
Best week yet.

Superman Confidential #3
Art's nice, but the story's boring. The breathing in the lava thing in #2 was cool, but when are we going to get to the Kryptonite vs Superman? I don't care for the history of the Kryptonite on Earth. Does it really matter where it's been since it crashed? And is that a moutian with a giant key hole in it on page 12? At the north pole? I thought that Superman's fortress was in Antartica, where there are no polar bears.

No comments: