Friday, January 19, 2007

Alphabet Meme

Like Jazz said, "Because I'm just too lazy to be original."

A=Available--For what? And probably, but I'll make an excuse to not do anything

B=Best Friend--Not at this moment.

C=Cake or Pie--Depends on the kind of cake and the kind of pie because I don't like some of either. And then it depends on whether I want frosting or filling. Unless the cake is an ice cream cake, then I get both!

D=Drink of Choice--Water.

E=Essential Item You Use Everyday--My butt.

F=Favourite Color--Blue, from so light it's practically white to so dark it's almost black.

G=Gummy Bears or Worms--Worms.

H=Hometown--Cowtown is where I grew up, although I do have memories of living places before that.

I=Indulgences--Books, Movies, TV shows on DVDs, and recently CDs.

J=January or February--I'll pick January because it's closer to my actual favorite month.

K=Kids and Names--Have none. Don't really want any right now. However, if I had a boy and a girl who were twins they'd be named Chlora and Phil.

L=Life Is Incomplete Without?--Air? Carbon? Water? Other elements and compounds found in all natural beings and living creatures so far known?

M=Marriage Date--I doubt I'll have one.

N=Number of Siblings--Two brothers. I'm not pointing the way to them, though, because they both seem fixated on MySpace and I don't want to encourage anything about MySpace if I can help it.

P=Phobias or Fears--Sometimes I think I'm agoraphobic or anthropophobic, but mostly I think people are idiots and I just don't want to be near them or places they are. I do have an irrational fear of knives. I can use them, but every time I look at one or pick one up I can feel it slicing into my finger down to the bone. I'm sure there are others, but that's the one I've been fixating on recently.

Q=Favourite Quote--"Never let your schoolin' interfere with your education."~attributed to Mark Twain, but who knows, really.

R=Reason to smile--Schadenfreude.

S=Season--Winter.

T=Tag 3 or 4 people--Thanks, no.

U=Unknown Fact About Me--I prefer mittens to gloves, but own neither.

V=Vegetable You Don't Like--I'm going to say beets, even though they're not.

W=Worst Habit--Apathy.

X=X-rays--Teeth, jaw in the panoramic vision, and lungs.

Y=Your Favorite Food--Whatever I'm eating at that moment.

Z=Zodiac Sign--Aries, but I don't think I fit the profile very well.

5 comments:

Jazz said...

Damn, I'm looking for something to raz you abou here, but I can't find nuttin'...

ticknart said...

The thing is, if I owned something like a Partridge Family album, everyone would already know about it. I like stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

(L)ife is incomplete without... Death?

Queenie said...

A=Available--...if you bring coffee

B=Best Friend--Wendy and Charlie

C=Cake or Pie--Pie (pumpkin or apple)

D=Drink of Choice--Water.

E=Essential Item You Use Everyday--Toilet paper

F=Favourite Color--Blue

G=Gummy Bears or Worms--Bears. The white ones.

H=Hometown--Simcoe, Ontario, Canada

I=Indulgences--Books and Bubble Bath

J=January or February--I could pick, but it would be a lie.

K=Kids and Names--For whatever the reason is I cannot bring myself to type my children's names anywhere on the web.

L=Life Is Incomplete Without?--A heartbeat

M=Marriage Date--I do not want one

N=Number of Siblings--Two brothers. One sister.

P=Phobias or Fears--Dying while I am not asleep. David Letterman. (and I have the same issues with knives, Ticky-Ticky Boom-Boom)

Q=Favourite Queer--Doogie Howser

R=Reason to smile--If I told you, then you would not wonder.

S=Season--Autumn

T=Tag 3 or 4 people--Thanks, no. (Exactly!)

U=Unknown Fact About Me--I cannot watch the News because I cannot handle listening to George Bush.

V=Vegetable You Don't Like--Lima Beans

W=Worst Habit--Pissing off people on purpose and for fun.

X=X-rays--Never!

Y=Your Favorite Food--Mini Eggs

Z=Zodiac Sign--Leo. Yes, I am vain. And dramatic. And selfish.
I am....

Q

ticknart said...

AE, Too true, but I still think carbon is pretty important.

Q, Thanks!