Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The List For 01-10-07

Civil War #6
Manhunter #27
52 #36
Runaways #23

Notes:
I didn't get my stuff in the mail on Friday or Saturday. I'm hoping it comes today, or at least by this Friday.

Runaways #23
I don't want to go all entitlement on this, but I wish that Joss Whedon would leave Runaways set in LA or some other city in the Marvel U. I like that they're the only super team around, it makes their work as superheroes and as people that much harder and more interesting. Also, it adds to there character that they can't just go out and wave down a hero on the street so they can learn a lesson by listening, rather than doing. Still, I'm going to be there reading the adventures of my favorite teen super team when the change happens. I just hope for a logical reason and not having Nico just say "We should move to New York because that's where all the other superheroes are and I bet we can learn a lot from them." If she does, I hope Molly hits her.

52 #36
So, I guess my hope of having Ray Terril being Supernova is gone. It must be the Atom, Ray Palmer. Although I'm sort of surprised that if it is Palmer he hasn't taken more interest in a kid using his technology. Ah, well, here's hoping Ralph Dibney isn't already dead and comes out of this book mostly intact and kicking ass in Opal City, since Infinite Crisis took out that city's main superhero.

No comments: