Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The List For 12-28-06

52 #34
Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes #23
Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood #2
Astonishing X-Men #19
Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane #13
1st Issue Special #12
Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis #47
Ultimate Fantasic Four #37
Ultimate Spider-Man #103
Fables #56
Justice #9

Quick Notes:
A pretty good week. I didn't pick up much new stuff at the LCS, so I grabbed the first appearance of phantom Mon'El or M'Onel or Valor or whatever he's being called in this post crisis.

The 1st Issue Special was a Christmas gift from my brother. It's the first appearance (and last until Starman #4) or Mikaal Tomas in his v-neck tights and groovey sonic jewel on a gold chain. Awesome.

The Ultimate Spider-Man "revelation" about Peter's father I saw coming from the beginning of the arch. The Doc Ock stuff was great, though.

My hopes for Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood have been high. The two issues have been okay, but not enough to meet my expectation. Although, I have been wondering if sex with a ghost is really sex?

The newest issue of 52 had the best ending yet.

I didn't get my copy of Justice League of America #5 in the mail with Justice, which also came out last week. I didn't see it at the LCS when I went there on Thursday. What happened? Am I the only person who didn't get it?

No comments: