Thursday, January 04, 2007

Good News Tuesday

At about nine AM on Tuesday The Supervisor, with tears in her eyes, told the three of us who were here that January 12th would be her last day. My first thought was ding dong the witch is dead, but I didn't think that was the right time to say those words. I don't know if working here will get a lot more bearable, but I know I won't miss her hovering around our desks and rooting through our stuff. Starting on the 16th, SUSM will be handing out our work. I'm pretty sure she'll be more hands off.

Next Wednesday, apparently, were' having a "pizza party" for The Supervisor's good-bye. So, it looks like I'll be continuing my fight against SFS.

5 comments:

choochoo said...

Maybe you should sprinkle some rat poison on her slice of the pizza, just to make sure she doesn't come back?

Anonymous said...

You should go, truly celebrate and enjoy it. After all, she will be gone. Isn't that a really good reason for celebrating?

Just don't sing the "We will miss you" card unless you right something along the lines of, "I will notice the absence of your presence.

Jazz said...

Can you sing ding dong the witch is dead at the party?

Course, in her case a goodbye party is indeed a celebration!

ticknart said...

Her goodbye party would be cause for celebration if she wasn't there.

Queenie said...

Act like Dwight from The Office.

Q